Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Divine At 29.......

I am blessed to say that GOD has allowed me to be on this earth for 28 full years, on January 17 I started the next chapter of my life….. And boy did I start chapter 29 off with a BANG…… thanks to my friends and family I was given two surprise gatherings. I am truly blessed…. I have amazing people in my life who thought enough of me to want to surprise me. My first gathering was held at Hotel ZaZa…. Which included make-up, pictures and girl talk, after that we went to one of my favorite restaurants Maggiano's then after a great dinner we met up with some more friends and partied at grooves… And we sure had fun!!! My second gathering was the next day which was done by some family members… Food, Drinks and good music!!!! After the house party we went to our local club and partied longer!!! Here are a few pictures and a slide show below Hope you enjoy!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment