Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Soap Box




PSA :( STEPS ON SOAP BOX) Its way more room in life to LOVE then HATE...... I swear sometimes it takes everything in me not to READ folks.... I think once you hit the age of 21 your thoughts and actions should not be near what 16 year olds do..... When you Happy in your life. You don’t have TIME to sit and call out the faults in others!! Folks need to get their shit together because TRUST... the ones you laughing and talking about could really careless!! I walk to the BEAT of my OWN drum... And trust I have an ARMY of people who Love Dancing to it... This Message is for everyone...so don’t get to inboxing and texting folks on who is Chiquita talking about... It’s REAL Shit!!! (DROPS MIC) BACK TO YOUR REGULAR SCHEDULED PROGRAM




This is a note I put on Facebook the other day.... After hearing some not so nice things that where being said about me... You have to pick and choose your battles... So I chose to pass on this one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment