Thursday, November 11, 2010

Make It A Great Day!



For those of you who know me.... know that I am such a organizer and love planning events! Since I have been planning birthday parties , Baby Showers etc for free... I have decided to start my own event planning business! I know that it will be a long hard road to be able to start this business but I think its worth it!! As of now I have two brides that I am working with.... I am so blessed to have them such early on in my business venture.... it will help me set the foundation for a great business! I chose~ MAKE IT A GREAT DAY~ Because I think my clients should have just that when celebrating their special occasion! Everything is so new to me that I find myself wanting to give up...but you guys know Me better than that!! At the first of the year I am planning on having a mixer.... I will keep you guy's posted. I plan all types of events... kids parties, babyshowers, engagement, Girls Night, wedding, You name it I will Plan it!! Be on the lookout.... I see big things in my future!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment