Thursday, June 23, 2011

27 Dress Less




People have always told me girl I can see you as the girl off of 27 dresses you have so many Friends... And in my mid twenties I thought that I may as well become that girl. But now the ripe old age of 28 I have yet set foot in a bridesmaids dress! Sometimes I can barley believe it myself.... Don’t just throw me into any ones wedding... I want my friends to get married!!! For me being in someone wedding is almost the highest honor in friendship.... I think that’s a way you say not only do I want you to come to my special day but be apart of my special day. So to all my girls its time to jump the broom!!"You'd rather focus on other people's Kodak moments than make memories of your own!"Quote from 27 dressesif you are wondering no I am not married but wants the best for my friends, I think for the most part my friends give me the best so I want the best for them.So there you have it.... I have yet experienced my bridesmaid horror stories!! So let’s get married ladies.... I would hate to have to call you by name!

No comments:

Post a Comment