Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Count Down......

The countdown has started don’t know if I should just for joy or become scared… … 49 days until I finally meet my little Baby Boy and the thought Of that fills me with so much joy!!! Also 19 days until my baby shower that I have worked so hard to put together will be here… the thought of that makes my tummy hurt!!! I must say that while at bible study I had an amazing breakthrough and I will apply it to the remainder of my planning for my shower. Here is the short version of what almost had me in tears…. Don’t expect anyone to do for you… Don’t think because you have done it for them they will do it for you… make peace with it and let go!! That way when you do things for others you will not be bitter about it… Do it from your heart!!! I was so caught up in the lack of help I had that I was becoming VERY bitter!!! But I should have been focused on the people who are helping and move on… It’s my shower my baby… NO ONE OWES ME ANYTHING!!! Now that I have been put in my place I am ready to move forward and enjoy the process!! I am super excited for the shower to see all my favorite folks and to see what goodies the Baby will get!! Down below are the invites for me and chace showers…. Fun times are ahead!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment