Monday, August 6, 2012

Say Cheese.....

Boy the weekends sure do fly by…. I had yet another busy and fun filled weekend!!! Me and chace finally took our maternity pictures and the best word to describe it would be INTERESTING!!! I have been around chace and his children (Flex,Doc,Brandy,Remy) for a while now… But we have never had to pose with each other and I never knew how afraid of them I really was… I Have a fear of horses eating my hair.. Needless to say we pulled it off and his children added a funny twist to the photo shoot!! Flex which is the baby wanted ALL of the camera time… Almost in every picture flex is in the background smiling trying to give chace or me kisses!! It’s so funny how flex knew how to smile when she put the camera to her face!! Here are few behind the scenes pictures from the weekend!! We have some really funny ones will upload those later!! Also in Handy man news…. Chace was able to put my rocking chair together this weekend And I must admit I am loving the chair so much I have sitting in the room for hours at a time, chace told me to stay out of the baby room dirtying it up!! Lol which I have…. That is now my favorite spot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment