Monday, January 2, 2012

GOOD BYE 2011….HELLO 2012


Well it's that time of year again….. Time to wrap up 2011 and welcome 2012 hopefully with a positive outlook. We all know that once the New Year comes we all make promises of a clean and new start. While some folks embrace the good intentions of others. Some folks find it a little bit unnecessary to say things you know you will not do. Here are my thoughts on it. Some say why wait to the New Year; I am a firm believer that if someone wants to change I support them. Sometimes you can really impact a person by being supportive. We all get to a place of understanding at different times, so just because you find God, lose weight, stop smoking, etc at a certain time in your life does not mean everyone has to come to that understanding. We are quick to judge the who,what,why of others when we should focus on your own personal growth. While in Wal-Mart during the Christmas holiday I overheard some ladies discussing why such and such at work saying how she is going to lose all this weight starting the first. While standing there is became very apparent that these ladies were jealous of her. If she is fat and out of shape as they claim she is they really should be happy for her, and support her. On the way home all I could do is think about the fact that I did not want to be those women. I would like everyone who reads this post to think about all the things they would like to change about yourself and write it down seal it up and in June look at it and see have you made an effort to work on your changes. 2011 has been a great year but I am super excited to see what 2012 and beyond holds for me!!


 

Here is my self evaluating list:

Learn how to manage money better

Work on a few relationships I have not been seeing to

Laugh more

Lose weight

Grow my blog more, and my event planning more


No comments:

Post a Comment