Thursday, October 20, 2011

Who are you Nailing.....




































Nail polish has never really been my thing.... until recently thanks to one of my best buds(tonette). For some odd reason I thought I was too dark for alot of the colors I liked. Boy was I wrong because some colors look better on darker skin tones. When she graduated as a gift I brought her a boxed filled with nail polish and boy did she love it... soon after I found myself in her box often. I love nail polish because it is such a great accessory, and also I can change it based on how I am feeling that day which is cool!! After reading a few articles I came up with the top four nail polish trends of fall 2011:




1. neutrals colors: (here are some of my favs) Samoan sand, at first sight, san tan- tonio



2. Metallics:(some of my favs) rally pretty pink, peridot, graphite



3.Glitter: (some of my favs) teenage dream, servin up sparkle, rainbow connection



4.Nail appliques: (brands) Sally Hansen, INCOCO



Next time you are in a store pick up a color that you would never get and ROCK IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment