Thursday, September 22, 2011

War on Wages....

As hard as it is to find a good job that pays a decent wage..... Some women have another war when it comes to making more then their mates. This topic can really become such a touchy topic among men and women. Back in the day men brought home the "Bacon" and women fried it!!! Life was sweet... As times progressed women entered the work place and found a place.... So now you have women doing jobs that men dominated in...and that's where the issues started!! Why would a man want to loose to a women in any fact... Its just not the law of the land!! So when women enter the court room and walked out with a victory...when a women put on a uniform and out perform her male counterparts...the male ego kicked in... Now you have women calling shots...Running companies and Bringing home the "Entire Pig". So whats the issue? Well in some cases women are not as "submissive" and "Needy" as some may have been back in the old days. If I am making six figures why do I need to ask my husband about buying a new dress... I just may buy two!! I think men see that as a threat to their manhood... And in reality as a man you should be happy to have a women who can do for herself I think Jay said it best "Whatever she lacks,I'm right over her shoulder...when I am off track mami is keeping my focused" Which to me should work both ways!! I think when you are with someone a women should not downgrade or step down from a life or passion that want because of a Man's ego or anyone for that matter. Now ladies you have to make sure not to throw it in a man's face every time you get a chance. Your friends,family, co workers,facebook,twitter followers should not know that your man is lacking in the finance area, They should only assume!! It really bothers me when a women does that...so why are you with him? So the question is How do you feel about this topic....discuss at work and give me feedback!!

2 comments:

  1. AS I READ YOUR POSTS I AM FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU WE THINK JUST ALIKE~~

    ReplyDelete