Wednesday, August 17, 2011

When two Become One


















When done right Love can be a beautiful thing..... That's why I have to give a congratulations to the soon to be married couple Mike and Kandace Reese. I have known Kandace my entire life, Not only did we attend High School together we attended College together. The couple met on a friendly bases in 2008 at a night club, Nothing major until a few phone calls and a year later. After the two hung out more the two decided they wanted to spend a lifetime together. A proposal followed and as fate would have it in December of 2010 they welcomed a baby girl to their family. The two will become one this weekend, More then just a occasion the two will stand before all of their family and friends to declare their love. Kandace and Mike both share a love for family and strong faith in god. If you know Kandace like I know her, it takes a special person to tame Kandace. Such a sweet and silly girl I am happy she found her better half. In the words of Kandace
"we balance each other,I compliment his swag and match his fly!"

I wish the two a life time of happiness,and a bunch of babies. Make sure to keep God first and everything will fall into place."


Michael is a music producer/engineer for Paralysis Records he is a manager at Discount Tire Company he enjoys watching sports, and spending time with his family. Kandace is a Librarian at Mainland Preparatory Academy she enjoys spending time with Family and Friends, reading and Internet shopping.


Stayed posted pictures from the event will be posted later!!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore Kandace & her personality! She is a good strong-willed person and I glad to call her a friend! I dont know too much about her new husband but the few times I have met him he has been very kind. I wish the both of the love, peace, happiness and many years of joy & marital bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BLACK LOVE IS THE BEST LOVE

    ReplyDelete