Monday, August 15, 2011

Week In Review: Sunday Dish

Hey Guys I survived another week..... As much as I love summer days on the beach... Its too hot outside!! I have never been a cold weather type of girl...But with this Texas heat I soon may convert to #teamwinter!! This past week was a very busy at work so I really did not have time to blog :-(


If you know me then you know I love love love TV..... Caught some new shows this week Tia and Tamera have a reality show and I must say I like it. I also watched a show called "The Marriage Refs" don't know how long its been on but its really cool.. Married couples come on the show to have a panel decide who is the " Right person" in a reoccurring argument. It comes on Sunday's I think you married folks sould give it a try!!

My word are thought for the week is Arrested Development-an abnormal state in which development has stopped prematurely....

Some time you just have to grow up... we all have our short comings but sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and handle you business. With that being said... Men start being a man..if you 35 and rapping is the only thing you do... Get a REAL job and rap on the side... Ladies handle your business and act like the women you are born to be... If you modeling at 25 get a real job and model until you are discovered!! Life is real you gotta know when to hold and fold em!!

No comments:

Post a Comment