Monday, August 15, 2011

Money Matters



Are you living pay check to pay check.... is your bank account always overdrawn or at zero... Where is your money going? My co worker and her friends wanted answers to those questions. When it came to how come they could not take the trips they wanted to...buy the shoes and clothes they wanted to. After many talks about money, the ladies decided for a month to write down and keep receipt's of everything they purchased....little did they know it would make a major difference. Many people do not know the importance of budgeting their money.... In order to budget your money you must first know where your money is going... By keeping your receipts you will know exactly where your money is going. One lady found out that she spends more money paying for tolls vs buy the EZ Tag.... One found out that she spends almost 100 a week on eating breakfast,lunch during the work week... Do you know how much money she could be saving? Just knowing these small things could make a big difference in how much money you save. So I challenge you all to save all your receipts you use for a month... And let me know where your money is being spent!! Make sure to fill me in... I would love to write a success story!!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea!! I have a money spending problem myself that I need to soon get under control before I graduate college soon...Starting Sept. 1, 2011 I will try this & see where it takes me...Thanks for the advice! :-)

    ReplyDelete