Monday, August 8, 2011

Sunday Dish































Thank God I made it another Week, Last week my body told me I was getting old, After helping a friend move I felt like a bus.. Man I am getting old!! This week was very trying for me at the work. But on a positive note thanks to all those who come and read my blog, please continue to grow with me and tell everyone you know!!

This weekend I went to a 70's party with some friends... Lets just say we where some foxy ladies. The crazy part is when I was looking for something to wear, all the outfits I would wear today, Matter of fact me and my friend purchased a few pieces. Be on the lookout for our thrifty world finds.

Any week lived... is a week learned!!! I learned to be thankful for waking up everyday with a sound mind!! Be thankful for all you have and for the things you do not have!!

1 comment: