Friday, August 5, 2011

Move Over Karadashians



Move Over Karadashians, The REAL curvy queens are about to take their crown back. After having multiple conversations with friends and co workers about weight and getting back in shape. I figured the best thing I could do to help myself and my friends and is make is join the 50 pound challenge and make a team. I named the Team the Black Dashians!! Out of fun... I choose that name since they have Shapes like our
'Sister". Its time For us to get healthy and take back our "vixen shapes" and live a full life!! If you are ready to take your life back health wise, Please join the 50 pound challenge! You can sign up to join the team " Black dashians" and here is the URL http://www.50pounds.com/blackdashians!! The challenge will start September 1,2011!! We you join the group you will be able to chat with other members, share tips,etc!! Be on the look out!! Any other questions you can also contact me at lee.chiquita@ymail.com or via facebook! I am looking forward to all my family,friends,and co workers joining before September 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment