Tuesday, November 29, 2011

WLC 2012

 

The challenge is finally here!!! If you are ready to start on a path to a healthier life then this challenge will be a great start. This challenge is for those who plan on losing 30 pounds or more (but anyone can join). This is a natural weight loss challenge meaning you can do everything except "Pills or have surgery". Weight loss programs are fine (weight watchers, jenny). If you choose at anytime to drop out of the challenge you will not get your money back. I am asking everyone that plan on participating in the contest keep a journal and take pictures during the weight loss program I will be posting up- dates and tips on my Blog. This is my first time planning a weight loss challenge so this will not be a "biggest loser" set up. Please feel free to invite friends and family the more people who join the bigger the pot!


 

Rules:

Must set a weight loss goal by Dec 1, 2011

Must send in a picture of your weight (as posted on my blog, I will not post them on the blog)

Must be willing to pay 15 to join the contest

You cannot take ANY weight loss pills


 

*The challenge dates are: DEC 1, 2011- MAY 1, 2012*


 

*YOU CAN START AT ANYTIME*

* I will also host a few events during the challenge*


 

PRIZE:

*100.00 *

 

For each ten pounds you lose your name will be entered into a pot. A the end of the challenge we will all get together and I will pull A name (MY Name Will NOT BE IN THE POT)

Please feel free to call me or email me anytime @832-859-7705 or lee.chiquita@ymail.com

Also check out my Blog:

www.lifeasannabanana.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment