Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What Are You Thankful For?


Do you ever take the time to thank the most important people in your life? We all fall victim of the daily grind and sometimes become too busy to spend time or call our loved ones. During this time of the year we are able to spend time with our family and friends so this is a perfect time to show them that you appreciate and love them. Just a simple text message vs. a forwarded text message or maybe even a card can brighten up a person day. We all love the forwarded text message but try to make your loved ones personal. What are you thankful for? Life can sometimes be hard on us and sometimes I find myself complaining or feeling sorry for myself. And then I have to look at the bigger picture, I am here and healthy!!! So what you are not where you want to be, but you are not homeless. So what you are not driving that BMW at least you don't have to swipe your bus pass or even worse walk. Sometimes I have to remind myself these things as well. So this holiday season I will try and work harder on letting the important people know that I love them and value them in my life. Laugh more and worry less!! I am thankful for everything God has done for me but here are a few: thankful for my family and the impact they have left on my life good and bad, thankful for being Chiquita lee and everything that come with it, My parents you really showed out when you made them for me!!! Thankful for my friends old and new, thankful for every person that I come in contact with that inspires me!! Thankful for those who walked away!!! Thankful for the great man that I have in my life good or bad he is and will always be a blessing!!! Thankful for this blog site and all my readers please continue to grow with me!!! Thankful for my health!!!


 

Kandace Reese: "Each Day I wake with sound mind, activity of my limbs and my husband and daughter, my family and real friends"

Monica Shree: "That GOD saw fit for me to defy all the doctors and I am fully functioning"

Sheneika Wanger: "Everyday me and my children wake up"

Steven Reese: "That I am here with a loving family that accepts me no matter what happens in my life. They are there for me"

Maretta Mouton: "That GOD shows mercy and grace, my husband and kids, and family. I really don't deserve any of it so I am thankful"

Danielle Britton: "Thankful for GOD blessing me with good family and friends… Most of all I'm thankful for GOD allowing me to still exist with them"

Ruschelle Washington: "Health, Family and Friends"

Kisha Pleasant-allen: "I'm thankful for the tough times I've been through in my life! They made me stronger than EVER"

Tasha Chatman: "I'm thankful for life and all that comes with it…good and bad…..everything is a lesson learned

Kymyaka Nolley: "I'm thankful for my walk in closet that houses my three beautiful children (clothes, shoes and purses) the life of a grown, single and no kids

Kisha Henderson: " I'm thankful for the person I turned out to be my wonderful family and wonderful friends that I allow in my life"

Kimberlee Nolley:" I am thankful for my family, my health and also to be able to see another thanksgiving with the ones I love and they love me back. I am thankful to be thankful"

Krystal Little: " I am thankful for my health, family, a home, a job, my business, my employees, the kids and their parents at the day care, a great mom ( I love her), my boys and a great support system who love me, transportation, the air to brethe, to be able to walk and run, my grandparents, phone, tv, safety, earth and so much more. Just very thankful

Erica Butler: "I am most thankful for my grandmother, without her my wonderful family wouldn't exist. I am very thankful for my son, he's my everything. I am thankful for my mom she gave her girls a perfect example of how to be a lady at all times. I am thankful for my boyfriend. GOD has blessed me with someone to honor, love and protect me son and I, for my health, friends, finances and so much more!!

Sha-nia Lawson: " thankful for the thanksgivings we did share and im thankful for the family that will make sure I stay smiling during the holidays R.I.P DADDY" love you "turkey meat"

No comments:

Post a Comment