Monday, November 7, 2011

How about them COWBOYS!!!





























































Are you ready for some football? This weekend I attended the Dallas Cowboys vs. the Seattle Seahawks game in Dallas Texas…. As some of you already know I bleed sliver and blue a true Cowboys fan. So to be able to attend was such an honor and folks if you have never been to a Dallas Cowboys game you must go… the stadium is beautiful you will be in amazed of its size and beauty. The fan base is spectacular these people truly love the Cowboys…. I mean you can get lost in all the different parking lots full of fans!! While any seat in the stadium are great, I was lucky to win a pair of suite tickets….Boy was I in for a treat my suite was awesome we had one of the best views in the house. There was endless food and drinks including alcoholic beverages (heaven) which because I was so into game did not get to drink. It also included three flat screen T.Vs and big and comfy chairs, no need to go far or wait in line to use the restroom we had one in our suite. By luck we were in the “Hall of fame suite” so when they announced that during halftime they would be inducting three players in to the “Ring of Honor” I was super excited. If you are a true fan of the sport then you will know that this is one the highest honors beside hall of fame for a player to get from a franchise. Watching the former Legends slip on that blue coat was such an honor. Added to the distinguished list were Drew Pearson, Charles Haley, and Larry Allen. Kind of made me wish I could have been there when they inducted the triplets (Troy Aikman, Emmitt Smith, and Michael Irvin) but I was able to snap a photo of them on the wall … which satisfied me as well. And just to add to the perfect atmosphere Drew Person stopped by the suite to say hello, and take photos. Now this is where the sad part comes in my cell phone froze and would not come on for the twenty minutes he was there… which was so random because it has never done that. I really need to invest in a camera that was ridiculous!!! And to top it off the COWBOYS Won…. This made me very happy girl!!! I cannot wait to experience this with family and friends so you guys be on the look-out I will be planning a trip next year!!!




I know the pictures suck.. but that all I could come up with!! Special thanks to Pier 27 Tavern for the great tickets!!

No comments:

Post a Comment