Monday, August 1, 2011

Sunday Dish

While Laying in Bed Sunday Afternoon, I begin to notice that on most Sunday's I sit back and reflect on my past week, and make notes for my week to come. So I figured that it would only be right if I have A entry every Sunday called Sunday Dish!! So here it goes!!





Looking back at my week I have learned A lot of things about myself and others, but one thing that stood out more then others is being true to myself!! Its crazy how people will cut you down to get ahead, My friend always told me at the workplace say little or nothing at all, And honestly I totally see what she means by that. When any company is forced to do lay offs folks true colors, come out some for the good...others for the bad!!! It sad to say, who are you selling your soul too? Its kinda sad and pathetic it truly makes me more aware of who I choose to have "water cooler" chats with!! I guess thanks for the heads up!! Hopefully everyone that is affected by the lay offs find peace and new jobs!!





Also since starting my blog, I have found a few people not supportive of my endeavor or maybe mad at some of the things that I have blogged about! At the end of the Day this blog site it about my truth... its not about your opinions and your truth!! In anyway do I want to step on anyone toes I just want to make sure that My true feelings,ideas,and thoughts are on my page!!

Thanks to all the positive feed back and love!! Hopefully you choose to come to my site more often!!! Peace&Love

1 comment:

  1. I love that someome locally is taking the time out to start this, maybe I can finally stay off of necolebitchie (Guilty Pleasure.. don't judge me)or whatever her name is... More TRUTH is needed in a world were so much is covered up.. Keep it up Banana:)

    ReplyDelete