Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby








Singing Happy Birthday tooo yoooo..... Recently celebrated my boyfriends birthday.... If you know me then you know I am a Birthday Queen!! I feel like you have one day a year that is all about you!!! I feel like A birthday is A reason to celebrate you have made it another year.. you beat the odds..learning things gained friends and maybe even lost some!!! You gained loved ones and even lost some!!! Its a BIG DEAL!!! My Boyfriend loves poker so the only right thing to do was get him a poker themed cake made!!! Because he is such a low key person I only invited people he deal with on a daily bases!! I planned a night of bowling.... The original plan was to go to Main Event because they have a great package for 9.95 unlimited bowling,laser tag,pool, and golf!! Due to it being the summer it was packed( which it really was not) and they stop selling bands... which I found odd because we could still purchase lanes for 25.00... Yeah that's some set up Sh@*!! So not to ruin my BF birthday I called the bowling center around the corner to see if they could accommodate us and they were able to do that plus much more!! AMF LANES IS THE BOMB.COM... no jokes!! The staff was super Friendly... the specials where great actually better then main event!! The service was so on point I just had to call the General Manger!!! We bowled..... ordered some wings and appetizers and a few pitchers of beer!!! We had so much fun!!!! They actually had to turn the lights out on us... We where having so much fun we forgot to cut the cake!! So after that we went to a taco cabana down the street and sat on the patio...and the party continued!!! I am so thankful for such great People in my life.... these are the moments I live for!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment